Your password must be:
- A Minimum of 7 characters long
- Contain at least one capital letter
- Contain at least one lower case letter
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one symbol
- You will be prompted to change your password every 90 days.
When re-setting your password, please note you are unable to re-use any of your last 4 passwords.
The following is the procedure for resetting a password.
- Go to judopay.com and click sign in.
- Check that your browser has not auto-filled the boxes for the username and password. Delete the information if necessary, retype it and click sign in. The username and password boxes are case sensitive.
- If you get the error 'Email address or password is incorrect' then click 'Forgotten Password'
- A password reset email will be sent to the email address on file. It will be from firstname.lastname@example.org The email can take up to 10 minutes to arrive. Please also check your spam or junk folder. If you are using gmail then also check your 'social' and 'promotions' tabs.
- When the email arrives, follow the link contained in the email to reset your password.
- On the reset password page, make sure your browser does not auto-fill any boxes or auto-complete your email address. Your new password has to be 8 characters long, it needs to contain at least one capital letter and one number. Re-type your password in the third box then click 'change password'.
- You will be redirected to a page confirming your password has been changed successfully.
If you are still having trouble, please do not hesitate to call us on 0203 503 0600