- Log in to your Judopay account at https://www.portal.judopay.com
- Click on the Settings tab on the left-hand side
- Click on 'Transfer details' and then 'Not defined'
- You must then select your mobile number. An SMS text message is immediately sent to this number containing an authentication code. On the next screen type in this authentication code and your password (The same one you use to log in to your judo account)
- On the next screen you simply add in your new bank details. The 'reference' is just what you would like to appear on your bank statements when you transfer money from your Judopay account. Be sure to check all of these details thoroughly before clicking on 'Confirm'
We are here to help!
Our UK based team of knowledgeable support staff and development experts are here to help Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
Can’t find the answer you are looking for?
Call our Customer Service on
0203 503 0600 or get in touch with us via email clicking here.
For technical or developer queries please reach out to our Developers clicking here.